CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bandung Story , More to Pictures Actually!

Gosh..I am truly 'lazy' to update about my trip to Bandung..hehehe..one thing, I had to transfer the picture from camera, do some editing and whatnot..yeah, pictures are important when you are too lazy to write.

I'll just do summarize version based on the pictures that we managed to capture. Truthfully, its not that many. Hehehe..
 Day 1:
 The Hotel that we stayed, Arion Swiss Belhotel

Day 2
The visit to Strawberry Farm while on the way to Tangkuban Perahu

 
Rombongan Cik Kiah at Tangkuban Perahu

Day 4

Shopping at Rumah Mode and Heritage

 
 Some makan time at..err..I'll get back to that later..

Okay, for other details, I'll do it at the next entry.

0 apples: