CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Happy Happy Weekend..

Oh I have many things to be thankful for the last weekend!

First, I had this pregnancy craving of 'Masak Gulai Ketam Tumis Darat' from Mama. And being the lovely Mama,  she called me up on Saturday and announced, 

    ' Bila nak sampai? Gulai ketam dah masak..'

And off we went to Seremban after finishing that morning errand. Altho its almost 2 pm and past my lunch time, I sanggup tahan you.. its the best! Gambar tak sempat nak ambik yer.makan lagi penting.

Secondly, for tea time, its Abah's turn to fulfill my second craving..CENDOL..yeay!! Love you too Abah!

Oh I have another wish list for food next time I'll be in Seremban. Haha..dah siap buat list tuh..

Oh as for the pre-natal check up, the gender of the baby is yet unknown..hehe..the baby sort of SHY to show his/her genitals. So, we'll have to be patient for another 4 weeks then!

 



2 apples:

#yeRn#

ei ucu ok yg call aritu...hahaha

daddy

Walaupun mummy yang mengidam, tetapi daddy jugak yang mendapat tempiasnya...eerrmmm sedapnya