CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Talking in His Sleep

This morning while after Subuh prayers, I caught my little boy talking in his sleep! Not just plain 'Mummy' or 'Daddy', but in sentences! There's 'Jatuh ....something' ( Lupa dah ape dia ) only to fall right back to sleep..Its funny !! Hehehe..

What is sleep talking?

Sleep talking, or somniloquy, is the act of speaking during sleep. It's a type of parasomnia -- an abnormal behavior that takes place during sleep. It's a very common occurrence and is not usually considered a medical problem.~~ More From WebMD

But its nothing to worry though. I, myself used to sleep talking when I was a child. According to my mum, at one time my sister and I even talked to each other! And on same wavelength too! She thought we were not asleep at that time, but when she checked our eyes were both shut! Hehe...sounds like Nazif somehow 'inherit' it from me..

So, did you toddler sleep talking too?