CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its Green Day, Its Earth Day!!

Image From Google

If you haven't noticed, today is Earth Day! So this is another 'Khidmat Pesanan Masyarakat' post, hehehe..

In my company, we were encourage to wear something GREEN today, and fortunately  I had some greens on my blouse today, hehehe..
Okay, one thing that caught my attention today, on one of the steps you can take towards preserving our Earth is your detergent usage in laundry. This is an excerpt from a Wall Street Journal article,

Seventh Generation's co-founder, Jeffrey Hollender, wonders why more people haven't stumbled upon laundry's big, dirty secret: "You don't even need soap to wash most loads," he says. The agitation of washing machines often does the job on its own.
No soaps? Can you do it? I know this is not common among us. I, myself use detergent because all this while we've got this equation in our head 'To get clean clothes, we must use detergent', right?

So, can we change this mindset of ours?

0 apples: