CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thoughts: In the Point Form

  • Since the company mengamalkan green concept, we no longer enjoy extra goodies such as organizer and calendar this year. Which is sgt tak best..because usually our organizer will have all those public holiday leave, list of contacts and what nots. So only today I realized, next week on the 20th is a public holiday, Thaipusam.
  • Hubby will be away to the island of Hawaii starting tomorrow and leaving me with TWO kids to handle for the first time. Luckily my parents will come down to assist me! 
  • Read about the rumour of FB being closed. The impact for me..almost none! Hehe..To tell the truth I'm not that hardcore about FB.Ada Ok, takda pun Ok. And this morning on the radio this topic has been discussed. One of the callers said she didn't want the FB to be closed down yet..not until she added all her ex-boyfriends! Strange huh this girl..what's her motive? Stalking her exes? Org lain nak menjauh dari exes ada lah..
  • And what's this hype about wearing PB?. It looks like everyone was wearing one..ni rasa macam nak jugak..hehehe..Oh I haven't started on any diet regime yet since delivery. My motto now Eat, Eat, Eat.. 

0 apples: