CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday's Rambling

We went back to hubby's hometown last weekend. Then we did nothing much, just catching up news with each other and lazed around the house. Naqib had just recovered from his fever and I don't feel like exposing him by taking him out to public.

Last weekend also was the convocation day for my lil sis. This time its her Master's degree, so congrats dear!

Oh dear, I really need to do my facial ASAP. Last weekend, when I managed to 'belek' my face, I realized lots of black heads on my nose! I haven't done any facials since I was pregnant! That's why! So I think I need to book my facial appointment really really soon...huhuhu...so kesian for myself. Nowadays, cleansing and moisturizing are only basic skin care that I care to follow, the other nada! No scrubbing, sometimes toning, no facial mask...etc..on top of that I also need to qada my puasa as soon as possible, which I kept postponing!

0 apples: