CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Of Engagement and Wedding

Last weekend was quite hectic I might say. Its my cousin's engagement on Saturday and another cousin's wedding on Sunday.

So, lets start with Saturday. The day started early, as we had to travel to Sabak Bernam for my cousin's engagement (my father's side). I woke up with panda eyes, due to Naqib's late night antics. He went to sleep at 3.30 a.m. So, of course by the time we went the house at 7.30 a.m, this boy was still sleeping!

Budak busyuk..terus angkat dari katil ke carseat
Abg punya activiti in the car..

The great-grandchildren of Nenek Kalsom --except the girl in orange tudung..itu cucu!
The ceremony took place around noon and we had a scrumptious lunch of kampung style buffet. Congrats to my cousin..(lerr..no picture of the bride-to-be..hehehe)..We started our journey back home late evening.

Then on Sunday, it was another cousin's wedding.This time its my mother's side. Oh no, I really don't know what to write, so just let the picture do the talking!

Anak bujang mummy, hensem tak?
Adik Naqib pun nak hensem jugak!
At the kenduri, makan cendol!

The wedding baby..adik loves attending wedding, sikit pun tak buat aksi..very good boy!

The newlywed
Dancers from Pak Ngah group

Tgh pengantin bersanding..this action took place ..boys will always be boys..hehehe...

Haipp..don't mess with my ayam golek!
Haiyaaa..nak jugak..ini .ultraman!

0 apples: