CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Being Fair

~ The future which we hold in trust for our own children will be shaped by our fairness to other people`s children. ~
Marian Wright Edelman

~ Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity, they think of you. ~
H Jackson Brown ,Jr
Taken from : Finest Quotes

As a mother, I really wish when both of my sons grow up and have their own personalities and traits I will not be judgmental on them. Now I can say, I love them both equally though the treatment they received may not be equal and fair.


Work wise, I can simply hope and do my best. At the end of the day, everybody wish to be evaluated fairly based on their efforts and results. But being human, fairness is subjective and not everybody would satisfied with the end results.

0 apples: