CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why Mummy Needs to Know Marmet Technique

That's because my faithful FS backfired on me yesterday..not the machine though. Its the soft fit breastshield. It got hole in it, resulting in less suction power. I had to manually expressed the milk just to avoid being so engorged..shish..I can't believe I actually wrote this. But the result was incomparable to using the machine itself because of lack of skills.

So, kesimpulannya, we have to learn the Marmet Technique. In case for emergency when your breast pump is not around, this skill comes in handy.

Ops, back to my malfunctioned breastshield. Luckily, my FS came with spare breastshields, but not the soft fit type. But the unlucky thing was, the spare parts were at my parent's home!! Uwaa..stress..stress..

But then, I AM SO LUCKY again cause my BELOVED SISTER had willing-fully came down all the way from Sban to send me the spare parts! Love you loads ! Muahs..and my mom too!

0 apples: