CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Red Saga!

I had a big scare yesterday.
Well it went like this:

I just fetched my children from their nursery. While I was strapping adik to his car seat, Nazif said,

"Mummy, Ajif letak toy dalam hidung.."

Whoa..!! I'm somewhat panic..and I told him I 'd like to see it.

Definitely, there was a red object definitely not blood, stucked high inside his nose. So, I quickly made a decision to go to the nearest clinic and Nazif started to cry already...

I kept consoling him, the doctor will take out the thing from his nose, so be a good boy, ok!

So, after the registration we waited for the doctor. Nazif by this time has already stop crying and took some toys to play. Suddenly..

'Haacchummmmm'....and the red thing flew out of his nose! Masya-Allah and Alhamdullilah..!!

Its the 'biji saga' y'oolsss!! 

2 apples:

Mama Iman

eh!! bahayanya!!! tuhla, kadang2 kite terlepas pandang dan terasa mmg mcm2 boleh jadi kalo x tgk wlupon sesaat..hish..seriau betull...

AppleCrux

Mama Iman : Mmg pun! Syukurla dah keluar mende tu