CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

After a Week

Oh dear, its been a week since my last post..

I have been busy on the work front..endless meeting and loads of documents to be prepared. *Kesat peluh*. And still have a long waiting list of things to be completed...Challenge!!

On the family side, my grandma is still admitted in the hospital. There has been zero progress on her health..The doctors were still calculating her health risk for them to operate on her femur bone. All that we can do now is wait and pray for her comfort.

I'll leave you with these two munchkins actions; which were taken from my sis blog..*Punyala tak sempat nak ambik gamba anak sendiri nowadays*..

The brothers

Muahss..my birthday gift to you Abang!!


0 apples: