CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 23, 2009

TGIF!

Its so mandom when it comes to Friday..what's new huh?

By the way today is my sister's birthday, Happy Birthday dear Sister...tgk tu, wish pun macam tak cukup makan jer...

Maybe tak cukup oksigen...breathe..breathe...

Gosh, I better stop now before I myself puke on my writing today. By the way, did you realized theres something wrong with blogspot?..I kept on getting error when I'm trying to open other blogs with blogspot extension.

Dah..dah..kata tadi nak termuntah..see..the green color already...

I think I'm in need of retail therapy..$$$$

Btw..(aik..ada lagi)..does anyone know if there's a laundry place for handbags?? My C***hes (wah..mcm byk) is in dire need of make up and cuci..I mean instead of sending to the boutique itself? Selalu brp yer kena charge?


2 apples:

tie

try hantar kat kedai dobi apple satu baris dgn susuibu. maybe boleh tanya situ dulu. kitorang pernah hantar our daughter's toys which is a lot i can say for cleaning...they dry-cleaned them and the upah is only RM20. mmg puas hati la!!!

AppleCrux

tie : Will make the time to ask the kedai first! TQ dear!