CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Twilight Saga...

At last, I've been able to finish the Twilight Saga series last week..altho its just through e-book, but what the heck..habis sudah! I like! I like! No wonder most of us are head over heels with Edward Cullen..he's TDF! Hehehe..mmg kena mati pun Bella tuh br sepadan ngan Edward..kui..kui..

So any reviews from me? Nah...there's a lot in the net already. As for among the four books, I like the first and the last one most..its just my opinion tho. And truthfully I like Bella better after she became an immortal..if not I really hate her. She had a very low self esteem and tak pikir panjang punya minah..

Ok, don't forget to catch the new movie, New Moon coming this November..(hahaha..yoyo jer..) Well the truth, I have not watch the Twilight movie yet...

0 apples: